• The Original Designed Fire
• Self contained 5 gallon, 20 lb. propane tank included
• Natural gas component kits available
• Hoses available for larger remote propane tanks
• Heat source up to 65,000 BTU’s
• Burn time lasts an average of 18-22 hours.
• Continuous burn times last 12-22 hours depending on outside temperature
and flame height
• Adjustable flame height for warmth or ambiance
• Lightweight and portable
• Easy assembly (NO tools required)
• All table components are interchangeable
Oriflamme Fire Tables Include:
• Table Top Design Burner
• Decorative Fire Glass
• 5 gallon, 20# propane tank
• Protective lid
• Burner Puller, Instruction Manual, Warranty Information
Come on in and see us.
The weather is starting to change! There are still many days and evening to still enjoy the outdoors and your patio furniture, whether it is dining outside or a cozy seating group by your fire pit. Eventually, summer ends and it is time to think about storing away the patio furniture for the upcoming winter months.
Taking the extra time to clean and store your furniture warrants a longer life to your investment. I recommend cleaning off all the dirt, sand and summer suntan lotions by using a mild gentle soap and warm water – be sure to dry well.
Any throw pillows, throw blankets and cushions can be stored in your home, a dry place in the basement or in the garage in a plastic storage bin – keeps out the dust and bugs. You may want to wash the blankets or pillows if applicable, so they are put away clean and when Spring comes, no need to think about it – you are ready to go.
If you have room to store your furniture in the garage, your furniture has less chance of any breakage or cracking from the elements. If you need to keep the furniture out in the elements – no worries, invest in some good quality patio covers. Look for patio covers that have ties or some type of closures to secure to the furniture so nothing blows away and it is more difficult for little critters to get inside. http://www.seasonalconceptsonline.com/browse.cfm/patio-furniture-covers/2,514.html
Storing your umbrella is just as important as storing your furniture. Be sure to clean the umbrella well. You can use a gentle soap and warm water and hose it down. On some umbrellas you are able to remove the canopy from the frame which allows a more thorough cleansing. If you choose to keep it all intact, use a gentle soap and warm water. Rinse the umbrella well, but make sure it is completely dry before putting away. Close the umbrella properly and fold the flaps on to one another neatly. This saves on wrinkle issues for next season.
If possible, store the umbrellas indoors. Some umbrellas have a hole at the top in the finial allowing you to hang the umbrella from the finial at the top. If you must store outside, invest in a smart, durable umbrella cover. http://www.seasonalconceptsonline.com/browse.cfm/umbrellas/2,519.html
Miss the taste of grilled food this time of the year – itching to get outside?? Check out our electric grills – great value and great grill taste. http://www.seasonalconceptsonline.com/browse.cfm/20-black-porcelain-electric-grill/4,737.html
These grills come in black, gun metal and stainless steel. I love them, especially this time of the year when it is hard to get outside and get that great grill flavor.
Check out our newly remodeled store in Kansas City. Click in the link below.
Come in for a visit.
Now that the kids are back in school and we are all enjoying these last days of warm weather it is time to shift gears as we head into Fall. I personally love this time of year – the fresh air and cooler nights makes it ideal to entertain and gather around the firepit or stay warm with patio heaters. I personally love the gas firepits, a turn of the button and you have a cozy fire. They couldn’t make it any easier. My favorite thing to do is go outside after work while the sun is still shining, grab a glass of wine, a light blanket or sweatshirt and sit by the fire and unwind.
Check out this awesome firepit. The Colonial Firepit is made from a new material called Super Cast but looks like real stone. It is such a great addition to any backyard or deck.
If Patio heaters are more your style, easy! This Deluxe Copper Patio Heater is fabulous. This patio heater has a copper finish and is a commercial quality grade. This baby throws 40,000 BTU’s and will extend your backyard entertaining season by providing a heating radius of up to 9 feet.
Adding a focal point in your room is a necessity for a successful and warm and inviting space .
Having a focal point creates a natural place for your eye to rest as well as a jumping off point for your furniture placement.
Here are 10 quick and easy steps to creating a focal point in your space.
1) Use the natural architectural elements in your space such as columns or arches to place your furniture.
2) Paint a bold color on a wall. or use a shade lighter or darker than the other walls.
3) Add a graphic print to pillows or on a side chair.
4) Textured wall paper such as a Grasscloth. They are eco-friendly and come in beautiful natural shades. Grasscloth wall coverings are made from Asian grasses and fibers. Grasscloth wall coverings are easy to apply and to maintain.
5) Accessorize with a collection of vases in various shapes and sizes.
6) Furniture can be used as a focal point in any room such as armoires, cabinets or side chairs.
7) Re-finish or buy a piece of furniture with a different textured surface such as lacquer, distressed wood,
glass or acrylic.
8) Think about scale to add a focal point. Oversized pieces add drama.
9) Mirrors add depth and reflect light. Adding a mirror that is also oversized packs a double punch.
10) Area rugs are great for pattern and texture.
Have fun, don’t be shy. Enjoy your space.
Traditional seating is essential for dining purposes, but fill your backyard with additional options for your guests to kick back and relax.
Chaise lounges are ideal for poolside, but whether your backyard has aquatic capabilities or not, chaise lounges are still great seating. Chaise lounges create a comfortable way for your guests to throw their feet up after they’ve enjoyed a fabulous meal.
Transform your flower patch into your own secret garden. Add a garden bench in a cozy space surrounded by freshly planted flowers. This secret spot will be a great getaway that doubles as a fun hide-and-seek hiding place for the kids!
Don’t let traditional dining sets scare you away from fun seating in the rest of your yard. Hammocks are a great addition to creating your own island getaway. Surprise your guests with your nontraditional seating and watch as they argue over who gets to take a swing next.
Sand is a fun, cheap way to transform a backyard into a beachy playground. Accessorize the kids’ jungle-gym by adding beach chairs to their island oasis. This is a great place to eat sticky, summertime treats without getting the rest of the yard completely messy.
Celebrate the beautiful summer night skies with a glider. Find a perfect spot in your back or front year where the trees are few and the sky is easily visible. Spend warm summer evenings watching the sunset and the stars shine.